The ears are one of the important parts of the body. Here are some tips for keeping them healthy.
- Clean your ears with extra care. Wipe the outer ear with a mild cloth or tissue.
- Do not put drops, oil or any other liquid in the ears without the doctor’s advice.
- Do not clean the ears with pins, keys, pens or any other sharp instruments.
- Do not remove any foreign objects from the ear without the doctor’s assistance.
- Reduce the risk of ear infections by treating upper respiratory infections promptly.
- Loud noises harm the ears. When using earphones, keep the volume at a
comfortable level. If people around you can hear what you are listening to, the
volume is too high. Remove the headphones time to time to give your ears rest.
- If you have an earache, hear a ringing or have any discharge, giddiness, vertigo or
nausea, consult the doctor immediately.
- Date Sat May 2019/
- Location Rajasthan Hospital
- Category ENT