The department of neurosurgery at Rajasthan Hospital is well equipped to treat all neurological diseases including stroke, headache, epilepsy, coma, neuropathies, multiple sclerosis, myopathies, Parkinson's disease, myasthenia gravis and many more. Our team of doctors is trained with modern techniques to ensure minimally invasive solutions for neurosurgery, decreasing patient mortality, and morbidity.
Department of Neurosurgery is equipped with state-of-the-art operating rooms, dedicated neurosurgical intensive care unit and has established a neuro-rehabilitation program for post-operative patient care.
The Neurosurgery department offers some of the most advanced surgical treatments along with a variety of non-surgical approaches to restore his patient's health and relieve their pain.
- Medical Oncology and Hemato-Oncology
- Diabetes, Obesity & Metabolic Disorder
- Gastric Sciences
- Interventional Radiology
- Psychiatry & De - addiction
- Heart Center - Center of Excellence
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- General surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Trauma and Emergency
- Orthopedics, Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Respiratory Medicine - Center of Excellence
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pathology, Biochemistry & Microbiology
- Critical Care & Anaesthesiology