Sinusitis is an infection of the lining of the sinus cavities, which are the hollow spaces in the cheeks and around the eyes. The general symptoms include facial pain/pressure, headache, bad breath, cough, fever, pain in the teeth and a reduced sense of taste or smell. Tips to treat sinusitis:
- Avoid cold drinks and ice-cream.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Try to breathe warm moist air.
- Use salt water nose drops and sprays as prescribed, to keep the nasal passage open
and wash them out.
- Consult an ENT specialist.
- Date Sat May 2019/
- Location Rajasthan Hospital
- Category ENT