Dr Ashok Dutt Mathur is an astute clinician and a post graduate teacher with vast experience in all branches of internal medicine in Armed Forces and Civil Hospitals. He is expert in handling broad and wide spectrum of common as well as complex medical problems and chronic diseases affecting adults. His expertise is in tropical and infectious diseases, Diabetes, Hypertension, Joint disorders, and multisystem problems. He can also advise regarding disease prevention and health promotion.
- MBBS – 1977, JLN Medical College Ajmer
- MD General Medicine – 1985, AFMC Pune
- Post Graduate Diploma Rheumatology – 2021, University of South Wales
- Life Member Association of Physicians of India
- Senior Consultant and Professor of Medicine in busy and modern Armed Forces teaching Hospitals recognized for post graduate training.
- Senior Consultant (Medicine) Seven Hills Hospital Vishakhapatnam
- Professor (Medicine) RUHS Medical College Jaipur
- Principal, Dean and Professor (Medicine) JNU Medical College, Jaipur
Area of Expertise
- Tropical and Infectious Diseases
- Diabetes and Thyroid disorders
- Joint diseases and multisystem disorders