Dr. Anil Kothiwala is Consultant Endovascular, Minimally Invasive Brain and Spine Surgeon at Rajasthan Hospital, Jaipur. Before joining Rajasthan Hospital, he was working as Consultant Neurosurgeon, Department of Neurosurgery and Neurointervention at Fortis Escorts Hospital Jaipur.
He is the first RMC registered 5-year MCH program doctor of state.
He has done stroke scholar course for endovascular management of strokes from the department of Neurointervention at Medanta Hospital.
Actively involved in research and academics and have many articles in the indexed journal related to neurosurgery.
- MBBS - 2010 from All India Institute of medical sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- MCH - 2016 from All India Institute of medical sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
- Neurologic Society of India
- Indian Society of Peripheral Nerve
- Skull base Surgeon Society of India
- Society of Nero Intervention of India
- Consultant Neurosurgeon, Department of Neurosurgery and Neurointervention at Fortis escorts Hospital Jaipur.
- Head and Consultant Neurosurgeon, CKS Hospitals
- Visiting consultant, Eternal hospital, Jaipur.
Area of Expertise
- Cerebovascular (Endovascular and Microvascular) Neurosurgery
- Microscopic and Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Brain and Spine Trauma Management